Whether you're just getting started or you've hired new employees, here's how to add new users to your SmartRIA Pro account.
How to add users to SmartRIA
- Hover over your initials in the upper right hand corner and select "Settings"
- Click on the "User Management" tab and then click "Add Users"
- Enter the Full name, Email, Start Date and User Role(s)
- Enter custodial id, if applicable
On the User Management Tab, Click Add Users
Enter the Full Name, Email and Start Date of the New User
- If you've created new user onboarding tasks, these tasks will auto-populate based on the users start date.
Add User Role and Indicate Supporters
- Most users will have only one or two user roles. Learn more about user roles in this article.
- If this user is an advisor who will have admin support within the app, select the supporter(s) here.
Enter custodial ids then click "Add User"